Nurseries, Schools and Clubs
Our educational sessions give your young people the chance to get up close and personal with a wide selection of reptiles, amphibians, mammals and birds from around the world. We will visit nurseries, schools, as well as after school clubs such as Rainbows and Scouts.
Children will get the chance to handle and view the animals, and we will talk about their habitats, what they eat, as well as telling lots of fascinating facts about them.
From Early Years Foundation Stage right through to secondary, we will adapt the session depending on the age range of the children, and our sessions are age appropriate and interactive to ensure they stay engaged throughout.
Our educational sessions last for 1 hour, and cost £250. If you book for 3 hours, you will only pay for 2. We travel from Chingford, London for up to 10 miles. If you're further than this - but within one hour of travel time, there is an additional £100 travelling charge.
Ready to book?
If you have any questions check out the FAQs below, drop us an email or give us a call on 020 8923 3456.
If you're ready to book, please call us on the number below.
- A suitable place to set up and perform
- A place to stop and unload or load up outside the venue, with easy access to enter or exit
- Access to some sort of table (small or large is fine, we can make do with either!)
- All music is turned off, toys or balloons put away, no other major distractions around
- Quiet please!! We love everyone to get involved or spectate, however we do ask that you