Care Homes & Hospitals
Interacting with our lovely animals brings many benefits including improving happiness, boosting confidence and reducing blood pressure.
Interaction can be as much or little as the individual would like from simply looking and watching them, listening to the sounds they make, or touching and holding to feel their skin or fur.
A Get To Know Animals Zoo visit can provide a lot of joy and happiness during difficult times, and can provide companionship for those in hospitals, hospices and care homes.
Our Animal Therapy sessions last for 1 hour, and cost £250. We travel from Chingford, London for up to 10 miles. If you're further than this - but within one hour of travel time - there is an additional £100 travelling charge.
Ready to book?
If you have any questions check out the FAQs below, drop us an email or give us a call on 020 8923 3456.
If you're ready to book, please click the button below to proceed with your order.
- A suitable place to set up and perform
- A place to stop and unload or load up outside the venue, with easy access to enter or exit
- Access to some sort of table (small or large is fine, we can make do with either!)
- All music is turned off, toys or balloons put away, no other major distractions around
- Quiet please!! We love everyone to get involved or spectate, however we do ask that you