WORLDS FIRST INDOOR MINI PETTING ZOO!
EXCLUSIVELY IN CHINGFORD, LONDON, E4
NOW OPEN - CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
- Cute furry things (chinchillas, giant and dwarf rabbits, guinea pics, sugar gliders, skunks and lots more…),
- A fan of our feathered friends, birds and parrots (and you HAVE to meet our Nigel, the world’s cheekiest cockatoo!),
- Or maybe scales are your thing? We have a wide variety of reptiles, from lizards of all sizes (chameleons, geckos, to tegus and iguana’s to snakes of all sizes, from babies right up to a giant Burmese python!
- We have insects, amphibians and creepy Crawlies galore, including tarantulas for the really brave!
- We even have a micro pig and not forgetting our jellyfish, in a stunning, colour changing, soothing aquatic cave and a don’t forget the fish and turtles in our beautiful cascading waterfall pond!
- All this and many, many more are all here under one roof, for you to get to know and marvel at the awe of our stunning creatures, great and small!
WHAT WE DO
Make your party truly wild and unforgettable
What better way to create a unique, exciting and educational surprise for any party, than hiring a fully interactive mini mobile Zoo?!
hidden behind our mystery animal screen lurks an array of exotic and unusual creatures, ready to be brought out one by one to amaze and meet the group!
Educational presentations for schools
One of the most important subjects on the planet, that is not necessarily covered by the national curriculum is of course our animals and the importance of their place on our planet and their habitats. In this world of computers and social media, why not bring the kids back to basics and teach them about the enchanting and vital wildlife that we are so lucky to have?
Getting to know animals, is NOT just for kids!!
Adults love animals just as much (if not more!) than the kids, so why miss out on the fun too?!
the Get To Know Animals experience is perfect for older kids or "big kids" parties too, we can do a full presentation or our rangers can mingle round the party introducing a selection of animals to guests...